Half a glass of some kind of fine white wine, both kids finally asleep, 10 minutes until my bedtime, and I'm ready to go.
So what happened today? Not that it will be of interest to anyone else, and not even to myself at a later date, that I tried to get rid of the bugs pestering our tomato plants. Or that I had a pizza of the day for lunch in the restaurant that is located just below our flat. Do I need a valid reason to start blogging? I suppose I do, to myself anyway, as I've never really thought of myself as anyone possessing a wealth of anecdotes or interesting experiences to share with everyone else on a daily basis. We'll see though if that reason starts to appear as I go on.
Strangely enough I made the decision to start today when seeing Portishead's "Dummy" being no 31 on Rolling Stone's list of the 100 best debut albums. Don't ask me how it is related.
No comments:
Post a Comment